Sunday, November 05, 2006

more blogs of friends

This one will be quick. The following is a very short list of two more blogs you might like. They're both from friends so I take no responsibility for the content:

Sunburned Country

The Hofmann Chronicles

I've been told that my dear wife has a blog as well . . . I cannot confirm nor deny this allegation. If you had information leading to the capture of this blog, please let me know. Just kidding . . . seriously, though, I don't know if she really does and if she does I don't know the address.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Wow, I have finally managed to stumble across your blog! Although I don't have time to peruse it at length just now, I'm looking forward to doing so when time permits.

By the way, I've heard that The Hofmann Chronicles is definitely worth a read :-)

12 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home