Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A denizen of this strange world of ours

I'm a big fan of the paranormal, supernatural and all things related. I'm also a big fan of Wikipedia, the on-line encyclopedia with heaps of articles on nearly everything. Take this for example . . . while I was reading an article on a supernatural creature sighting of the "Mothman" I ran across an interesting article on a person/creature called "Spring Heeled Jack." Not being British I had never heard of this, uh, thing before. Like scores of people before me I have become rather interested in the story and the myth. If you would like to read the article on "Spring Heeled Jack" the link is here.

If you run across anything that is of a similar sort to the article, on some paranormal or supernatural event or creature, feel free to e-mail it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home