Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Start of Yet Something Else Useless on the Internet

Well hello there! Welcome to my first blog. I'll say some things up front:
(1) I have no pentultimate purpose for this blog
(2) I cannot promise I will post rantings, ravings, observations or other such related writings on a regular basis
(3) I am a slacking procrastinator, hence number (2)
(4) This blog will, at the most, serve the interests of myself . . . and perhaps a few friends
(5) Your attendance at this blog is greatly appreciated and, hopefully, no dangerous cookies, spyware, viruses or the like have been loaded surrepticiously onto your computer
(6) I reserve the right to spel things howevr I danm well pleeze and use grammar English in way whatever me serves best
. . . and lastly . . .
(7) I cannot promise I will be funny, entertaining or in anyway useful so read at your own risk.

So . . . here we go . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Hey Ryan, cool blog. I think you've unleashed a monster within...

22 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home